Baby Spinach and Papaya Salad with Curry Vinaigrette
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: 6
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mild curry powder
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/4 pounds peeled, seeded papaya, cut into 1-inch cubes (4 cups)
- 10 ounces baby spinach
- 1/4 cup salted roasted pumpkin seeds
- In a blender, combine the oil, soy sauce, honey, vinegar and curry powder and blend until emulsified. Season the dressing with salt and pepper and pour into a large bowl. Add the papaya and spinach to the dressing and toss well. Sprinkle the salad with the pumpkin seeds and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.