- 1 ounce chilled verjus (see Note)
- 1 ounce Ginger Syrup
- 3/4 ounce fresh ginger juice (from a 2-inch piece of grated ginger pressed through a fine strainer)
- 3/4 ounce grenadine, preferably homemade
- 1 1/2 ounces chilled club soda
How to make this recipe
- In a mixing glass, combine the verjus, Ginger Syrup, ginger juice and grenadine. Fill the glass with ice and stir well. Strain into a chilled coupe and stir in the club soda.
Verjus, the tart juice pressed from unripe grapes, is available at specialty food stores.