Baby Back Ribs with Garlic and Herbs
- ACTIVE: 15 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 1 HR 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: 2
- One 1 3/4-pound rack baby back ribs
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 12 thyme sprigs
- 8 sage leaves with stems
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- Preheat the oven to 375°. On a large rimmed baking sheet, rub the ribs with 1 1/2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Season them generously with salt and pepper. Arrange half of the garlic cloves, thyme sprigs, sage leaves and rosemary sprigs on the baking sheet. Lay the ribs on top and cover the remaining garlic and herbs. Drizzle with the remaining 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Roast the ribs for 1 hour, until the ribs are tender and browned in spots. Transfer the ribs to a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes. Discard the garlic and herbs. Cut the ribs down between the bones, arrange them on plates and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.