- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes about 1 cup
This multipurpose dressing makes a perfect dip for crudités and a great go-with for grilled steak, or swap it for the mayonnaise in chicken salad.
- 1 medium Hass avocado, halved and pitted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped tarragon
- Kosher salt
- Scoop the avocado into a blender. Add the lime juice, garlic and 1/4 cup of water and pulse to blend. With the machine on, slowly drizzle in the olive oil until incorporated. Transfer the dressing to a bowl, stir in the tarragon and season with salt.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.