- 12 ripe Hass avocadoshalved, pitted and cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 6 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup cilantro leaves
- 3 large red or green jalapeñosstemmed, seeded and thinly sliced
- Arrange the avocado on a large platter. Sprinkle with the lime juice and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with the cilantro and jalapeños and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.