- SERVINGS: MAKES 1 CUP
High in fat but rich in nutrients, Avocado Butter tastes like a refined guacamole. You need only a bit for a big flavor payoff.
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoons minced capers
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 large Hass avocado, coarsely chopped
- In a mini-processor, combine the chives, capers, lemon juice, tarragon, salt and pepper and pulse until finely chopped. Add the avocado and process until smooth. Transfer to a bowl, press a piece of plastic directly on the butter and refrigerate for up to 2 days before using
NotesOne Tablespoon Calories 27 kcal, Total Fat 2.4 gm, Saturated Fat .4 gm
Serve WithGrilled chicken or fish, or on a sandwich.