Avocado-Black Bean Salsa
- SERVINGS: MAKES ABOUT 3 1/2 CUPS
- One 15-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 small Hass avocado, finely chopped
- 6 radishes, finely chopped
- 6 scallions, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 serrano chiles, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus more if needed
- In a medium bowl, mix all of the ingredients until combined.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.