© Lucy Schaeffer
- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: 6
Since people in Cuba don't usually have ready access to Caribbean; they're larger and smoother than Hass avocados, stay bright green when ripe and have a mild, slightly sweet flavor.
More Healthy Recipes
- 1 Florida avocado or 3 Hass avocados, thinly sliced
- 1/4 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Arrange the avocado slices on a platter and top with the onion. Drizzle with the olive oil and vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Serve right away.