- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: makes about 3 cups
You can serve this aioli as a dip, a sandwich spread or as an accompaniment to grilled salmon or chicken.
- 3 Hass avocados
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 seeded serrano chile or unseeded jalapeño, minced
- 1 small shallot, minced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a medium bowl, coarsely mash the avocados with a fork. Fold in the sour cream, basil, garlic, lemon juice, lime juice, chile and shallot. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.