- 1 cup roasted natural almonds (about 5 ounces)
- 1 pound large, moist dates, preferably Medjool, split in half and pitted
- 1/2 pound Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, broken into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced prosciutto, preferably prosciutto di Parma, halved
How to make this recipe
- Mound the almonds in the center of a large platter. Arrange the dates, cheese and prosciutto slices around the almonds and serve.
The assembled antipasto platter can be covered with plastic wrap and kept at room temperature for up to 6 hours before serving.