- 1 cup roasted natural almonds (about 5 ounces)
- 1 pound large, moist dates, preferably Medjool, split in half and pitted
- 1/2 pound Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, broken into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced prosciutto, preferably prosciutto di Parma, halved
- Mound the almonds in the center of a large platter. Arrange the dates, cheese and prosciutto slices around the almonds and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.