Raspberry, Peach and Ginger Muffins
- ACTIVE: 10 MIN
- TOTAL TIME:
- SERVINGS: MAKES 12 MUFFINS
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 6 dried peach halves (4 1/2 ounces), cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped candied ginger
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Spray a standard 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray. In a large bowl, whisk the flour with the sugar, baking powder and salt. In a large measuring cup, whisk the milk with the oil, eggs and vanilla. Fold the egg mixture into the dry ingredients just until incorporated; do not overmix. Gently fold in the raspberries, dried peaches and candied ginger.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups and bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean. Let the muffins cool in the pan for 5 minutes then transfer them to a rack to cool for at least 15 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Make AheadThe muffins can be stored overnight in an airtight container.