- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 2 navel oranges
- 1 small jicama (1 1/2 pounds), peeled
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped mint
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Using a sharp knife, peel the oranges, cutting off all of the bitter white pith. Working over a medium bowl, cut in between the membranes to release the sections.
- Shred the jicama on the coarse side of a box grater and add to the oranges. Drizzle with the lime juice and olive oil, add the mint and toss well. Season lightly with salt and pepper and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.