Broiled Bluefish with Lemon-Garlic Mayonnaise
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (2 teaspoons)
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped herbs, such as tarragon, parsley or chives
- Two 3/4-pound bluefish fillets
- Preheat the broiler. In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise with the lemon juice, then stir in the garlic and herbs. Spoon half of the mayonnaise into a small bowl and set aside for serving.
- Lightly oil a baking sheet and set the bluefish on it, skin side down. Season the fillets with salt and brush them with the remaining mayonnaise. Broil 4 to 6 inches from the heat for about 8 minutes, shifting the pan once, until the fish is just cooked through and the mayonnaise is blistered in spots. Serve immediately with the reserved mayonnaise.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.