- SERVINGS: Makes about 1 cup
A recipe from Emeril Lagasse, from the 2007 Classic in Aspen.
Emeril Lagasse: Lettuce Wraps
Plus: More Appetizer Recipes and Tips
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sugar
- One 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, sliced 1/8 inch thick
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 orange
- 6 tablespoons bottled yuzu ponzu sauce
- 1/3 cup bottled yuzu juice or fresh lime juice
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small nonreactive saucepan and bring to a simmer, stirring until the sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat and let cool completely before serving.
Make AheadThe Yuzu Ponzu can be refrigerated, covered, for up to 2 months.