- 12 jumbo shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch thick strips
- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak, thinly sliced against the grain
- 2 Japanese eggplants, cut lengthwise into spears
- 2 zucchini, cut lengthwise into spears
- 6 scallions, cut into 1-inch lengths
- Vegetable oil, for brushing
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Cranberry Teriyaki Glaze
- Light a grill. Thread the shrimp, chicken, flank steak, eggplant, zucchini and scallions onto separate bamboo skewers and brush with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Grill the skewers over high heat until the shrimp, chicken, meat and vegetables are cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes. Brush the skewers with some of the Cranberry Teriyaki Glaze and grill, turning once, just until lightly browned, about 1 minute. Serve the skewers with the remaining Cranberry Teriyaki Glaze on the side.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.