- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 large eggs
- 2 sticks (1/2 pound) cold unsalted butter, cut into 1/8-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon truffle oil
- 2 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- In a food processor, blend the shrimp and eggs until almost smooth. Add the butter, truffle oil and salt and white pepper. Pulse until the butter is incorporated, but small pieces are still visible.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.