- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 large eggs
- 2 sticks (1/2 pound) cold unsalted butter, cut into 1/8-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon truffle oil
- 2 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- In a food processor, blend the shrimp and eggs until almost smooth. Add the butter, truffle oil and salt and white pepper. Pulse until the butter is incorporated, but small pieces are still visible.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.