- 2 large yellow bell peppersgrilled, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Place the peppers, garlic, pine nuts, cilantro and Parmesan in a food processor and pulse until combined. With the machine on, add the oil and process until emulsified. Season with the salt and pepper.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.