- 2 cups diced (1/2 inch) tomato
- 1/4 cup finely diced jalapeño or serrano chile pepper (more or less depending on your tolerance)
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped onion, put in a sieve, rinsed under cold tap water and pat dry
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons water
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.