- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine the ingredients in a saucepan and whisk to mix. Gradually bring the sauce to a simmer over moderate heat and simmer until thick and flavorful, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a bowl or clean jars and let cool to room temperature. Refrigerate until serving.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.