- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 pound, 6 ounces), cut into 1-
to 1-1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons Wondra flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons good olive oil
- 1 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 lemon, quartered
Dry the chicken cubes with paper towels and toss them with the flour, salt and pepper in a bowl. Heat the oil in a12-inch skillet until very hot but not smoking. Add the chicken cubes and cook in one layer turning occasionally, for about 3 1/2 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine the garlic and parsley in a small bowl. Add the butter and the parsley mixture to the skillet and sauté for 1 minute longer, shaking the skillet occasionally to coat the chicken. Divide among 4 plates, add a wedge of lemon to each plate and serve within 15 minutes.