- 1 cup raspberries, blueberries, lingonberries or black currants, plus a few berries for garnish
- 1 liter potato-based vodka
- 2 tablespoons Simple Syrup
- Put the cup of berries in a wide-mouthed jar and pour in the vodka. Seal the jar. Let stand at room temperature for 6 to 8 weeks, until the full flavor has fully developed.
- Strain the vodka into a pitcher or bowl and stir in the simple syrup. Transfer to a 1-liter bottle and add the fresh berries. Seal the bottle and store in the freezer. Serve ice-cold, in shot glasses.
Contributed By Marcus Samuelsson Photo Published