- 2 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 ripe figs, cut in half
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 8 very thin slices Cured Tenderloin of Beef
- Combine the mascarpone and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl and mix well with a fork. Spread 1/2 teaspoon of the mascarpone on each fig half and top with a few pine nuts. Wrap each fig half in a slice of Cured Tenderloin of Beef. Arrange on a platter and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.