- 2 tablespoons Spanish paprika
- 1 tablespoon ancho chile powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chile de arbol powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Four 1/2 pound mahi mahi fillets
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- Cilantro leaves
- Yellow Pepper-Cilantro Pesto
- Heat your grill to high. Make the "Barbecue" Rub by combining all the ingredients in a bowl. Brush each mahimahi fillet on both sides with the oil. Rub 1 side of each fillet with 1 tablespoon of the "Barbecue" Rub and grill, rubbed side down, until slightly charred and a crust has formed, 2 to 3 minutes. Turn the fish and grill for 3 to 4 minutes longer, or until cooked to medium doneness. Top each fillet with a few tablespoons of the pesto and garnish with cilantro leaves.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.