- 6 small cucumbers, peeled and cut into 1 1/2-inch lengths
- 12 ounces crab meat
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, halved lengthwise and cut into small dice
- Freshly squeezed juice of 2 limes or 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped roasted peanuts
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 mint sprigs, leaves only
- 3 cilantro sprigs, leaves only
Cut each piece of cucumber in half on the diagonal. Using a melon baller or a small spoon, make a small cavity by scooping out and discarding the seeds from each cucumber piece. Cover the cucumbers with plastic wrap and refrigerate until needed.
Combine the crab, mango, lime juice, oil and half of the peanuts in a small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Season each cucumber cone with salt and pepper. Fill each cone with the crab-mango salad. (Cover and refrigerate until needed, if not serving right away). Garnish each cone with a mint leaf and a cilantro leaf and serve immediately.