- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 12 large shrimp, peeled, deveined, tail on
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 recipe Thai Spiced Eggplant, heated
- 1 recipe Thai Red Curry Sauce, heated
- Cilantro leaves, chiffonade
How to make this recipe
In a large sauté pan, over high heat combine the oil and butter. Sauté the shrimp and season with salt and pepper.
To serve, place 1/4 cup of the Thai Spiced Eggplant in the center of a plate. Arrange three of the sautéed shrimp on top and nap with 1/4 cup of the sauce. Garnish with chiffonade of cilantro leaves.