- 1 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/2 stick)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon orange-blossom or vanilla extract
- 4 cups canola, corn or safflower oil, for frying
- Confectioners' sugar, for sprinkling
- Make the dough according to the instructions in < href="/recipes/gnocchi-parisienne">Gnocchi Parisienne eliminating the salt, grated cheese, and nutmeg and adding the sugar and orange-blossom or vanilla flavoring. Cook the fritters according to the cooking instructions in Potatoes Dauphine. Drain the fritters on a wire rack, sprinkle generously with the confectioners' sugar, and serve immediately.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.