- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 1 cup
- 1/2 packed cup basil leaves
- 1/2 pound asparagus, trimmed and coarsely chopped (1 cup)
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a food processor, combine the basil, asparagus, pine nuts, lemon juice and cheese and pulse until chopped. With the machine on, add the olive oil and process to a chunky puree. Season with salt and pepper.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.