Asian Vegetable Slaw
- TOTAL TIME: 45 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
Use a mandoline slicer or a food processor to prepare the vegetables.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 small jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 1 cup finely shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup finely shredded napa cabbage
- 1 cup julienned carrot
- 1 cup julienned jicama
- 1 cup julienned daikon
- 1/2 small seedless cucumber, peeled and sliced paper-thin
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mung bean sprouts
- In a large bowl, mix the mayonnaise, mirin, rice vinegar, soy sauce, lemon juice and jalapeño. Add the red and napa cabbages, carrot, jicama, daikon, cucumber, scallions and bean sprouts, season with salt and toss well; serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.