- 1 1/2 pounds ground pork
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Asian sesame oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
How to make this recipe
- Light a grill or preheat a grill pan. In a large bowl, mix the pork with the scallions, ginger, garlic, 1 teaspoon of the sesame oil, 2 teaspoons of kosher salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Form the meat into four 3/4-inch thick patties.
- Grill the burgers, turning once, until cooked through, about 8 minutes. Lightly toast the buns on the grill.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, toss the coleslaw mix with the rice vinegar, soy sauce and the remaining 1/2 teaspoon of sesame oil. Season with salt and pepper. Set the burgers on the buns, top with the slaw and serve.
Sriracha and mayonnaise.