- 3 large ripe Hass avocados, halved, pitted, and scooped out
- 1/4 medium red onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- Kosher or sea salt, to taste (optional)
How to make this recipe
- In a bowl, mash the avocado with a fork until it is nearly at your desired consistency. Stir in the red onion, lime juice, soy sauce, sesame seed oil, sesame seeds, cilantro, and pepper. Season with additional salt if desired.
- Serve immediately or else press a piece of plastic wrap flush into the top of the guacamole, refrigerate, and serve preferably within 24 hours.