- 4 cooked 6-ounce salmon fillets at room temperature, skin discarded, salmon flaked into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Asian sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 12 whole water chestnuts, coarsely chopped
- Small iceberg lettuce leaves, for serving
- In a medium bowl, gently toss the salmon with the soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, scallions and water chestnuts. Spoon the salmon into lettuce cups and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.