- 10 white peppercorns
- 1/4 cup Szechuan peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons chile powder
- 1 tablespoon dried lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- In a small skillet, toast the white peppercorns, Szechuan peppercorns, chile powder, dried lemon peel and garlic powder over moderate heat until fragrant, about 1 minute. Transfer to a spice grinder and let cool, then grind. Transfer to a bowl and stir in the salt.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.