- 12 ounces spaghetti, broken into 3-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 pound ground pork
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped garlic
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons Asian fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 8 ounces curly spinach (8 packed cups)
- Chopped basil, for garnish
How to make this recipe
- In a pot of salted boiling water, cook the spaghetti until al dente. Drain.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil. Add the pork, garlic and ginger and cook over moderate heat, stirring, until browned, about 5 minutes. Stir in the pasta, fish sauce, lime juice and spinach; season with salt and pepper and toss well. Transfer to bowls, garnish with basil and serve.
Ripe, fruit-forward, dry German Riesling.