- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped thyme
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 5 ounces baby arugula
- 3 Asian pears (1 1/2 pounds)—peeled, cored and very thinly sliced on a mandoline, cores discarded
- 1/2 cup salted roasted pumpkin seeds
- 3 ounces fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- Sea salt, for sprinkling
- In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil with the lemon juice, honey and chopped thyme. Season the salad dressing with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss the arugula with the pear slices and pumpkin seeds. Add the dressing and toss well. Top with the crumbled goat cheese, sprinkle lightly with sea salt and serve right away.
The salad dressing can be refrigerated overnight.