Asian Five-Spice Rub
- TOTAL TIME: 5 MIN
- SERVINGS: makes about 1/3 cup
- 3 tablespoons Chinese five-spice powder
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients, pressing out any lumps of brown sugar.
Best Uses Try the rub on rib eye steaks, beef ribs, pork or chicken thighs.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.