Asian Cucumber Salad
- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 1/2 pound Japanese or English cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced lengthwise on a mandoline
- 1 medium carrot, very thinly sliced on a mandoline
- 3 scallion greens, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a large bowl, toss all of the ingredients together and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.