- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup celery leaves
- 5 tablespoons honey mustard
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup yellow miso paste
- 1 1/2 pounds green cabbage, finely shredded
- 1/2 pound red cabbage, finely shredded
- 6 large celery ribs, thinly sliced
- In a bowl, combine the vinegar, sugar and 1/4 teaspoon of salt. Add the celery leaves; toss to coat. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix the mustard, mayonnaise and miso. Add the cabbages and celery ribs and toss to coat; season with salt. Transfer the slaw to a serving bowl. Top with the celery leaves and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.