- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon Asian fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and coarsely grated
- 2 tablespoons roasted sesame seeds
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk the rice vinegar with the sugar until the sugar is dissolved. Stir in the fish sauce and sesame oil. Add the carrots and sesame seeds, season with salt and pepper and toss to combine.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.