- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon Asian fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and coarsely grated
- 2 tablespoons roasted sesame seeds
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk the rice vinegar with the sugar until the sugar is dissolved. Stir in the fish sauce and sesame oil. Add the carrots and sesame seeds, season with salt and pepper and toss to combine.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.