Â© Lucy Schaeffer
Arugula Salad with Ricotta Salata
- TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
Chef Way For this crunchy, nutty salad, Lidia Bastianich likes to use dandelion greens, which aren't always easy to find.
Easy Way Arugula stands in for the elusive dandelion greens.
More Green Salads
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 cup salted roasted almonds, coarsely chopped
- 3 bunches arugula, thick stems discarded
- 1/2 pound ricotta salata cheese, shaved with a peeler
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a blender, blend the oil, vinegar, honey and 2 tablespoons of the almonds; transfer to a bowl. Add the remaining ingredients, season with salt and pepper and toss. Serve right away.