Arugula Salad with Mandarin Vinaigrette
- TOTAL TIME: 12 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
This fresh, sweet and tangy salad from Diane Cu and Todd Porter gets its pleasant crunch from sliced almonds and bean sprouts.
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh mandarin or tangerine juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 5 ounces baby arugula (8 cups)
- 5 ounces bean sprouts (2 cups)
- 4 mandarin oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- In a large bowl, whisk the olive oil with the mandarin juice, apple cider vinegar and garlic and season with salt and pepper. Add the arugula and bean sprouts and toss to coat. Transfer the salad to a large platter, top with the mandarin sections and almonds and serve.