Arugula, Fennel and Orange Salad
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: 6
- 3 navel oranges
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 medium fennel bulbtrimmed, cored and thinly sliced crosswise
- 4 scallions, white and tender green parts only, thinly sliced
- 2 bunches of arugula, trimmed
- Using a sharp knife, peel the oranges, removing the bitter white pith; slice crosswise 1/4 inch thick. In a bowl, whisk the oil and vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Add the fennel, scallions and arugula and toss. Add the oranges. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.