- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons white truffle oil or extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 pound celery root, peeled
- 1/4 pound arugula (8 cups)
- 2 ounces pea shoots (2 packed cups)
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced smoked salmon, cut into 1/4-inch-wide strips
How to make this recipe
In a small bowl, mix the lemon juice with the truffle oil and season with salt and pepper. Set aside until ready to use.
Using a mandoline, slice the celery root very thinly. Stack the slices and cut them into very fine strips.
In a large bowl, toss the arugula with the pea shoots, celery root and smoked salmon. Add the dressing and toss well. Mound the salad on plates and serve.
One Serving Calories 103 kcal, Total Fat 4.0 gm, Saturated Fat 0.6 gm, Protein 8 gm, Carbohydrates 11 gm.