Arugula and Mushroom Salad with Piave
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 ounces arugula
- 1/2 pound white mushrooms, thinly sliced
- One 1-ounce piece of Piave cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the shallot and lemon juice and let stand for 10 minutes. Gradually whisk in the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add the arugula and mushrooms to the dressing and toss. Using a vegetable peeler, shave thin strips of Piave over the salad and serve immediately.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.