Arugula and Mint Salad
- SERVINGS: 6
- 1/4 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cups curly green-leaf lettuce
- 4 cups young arugula leaves
- 20 mint leaves
- In a mortar or spice grinder, coarsely grind the fennel seeds. In a small bowl, whisk the ground fennel with the red wine vinegar and Dijon mustard; season with salt and pepper. Gradually add the olive oil, whisking until the dressing is emulsified. In a bowl, toss the lettuce with the arugula and mint. Add the dressing and season with salt and pepper. Toss well and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.