Arugula-and-Frisée Salad with Peas, Pistachios and Pecorino
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: 8
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 5 ounces baby arugula
- 1 large head frisée, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 cup frozen baby peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup salted roasted pistachios, chopped
- 1 cup shaved Pecorino Romano cheese (3 ounces)
- In a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice with the olive oil and season the dressing with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the arugula, frisée, mint, parsley and peas. Add the dressing and toss well. Add the pistachios and Pecorino, toss again and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.