- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 small garlic clove, mashed to a paste
- 1/4 teaspoon minced serrano chile
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound sugar snap peas
- In a small bowl, blend the butter with the ginger, garlic and chile and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large, deep skillet of boiling salted water, blanch the snap peas until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
- Add the ginger butter and the snap peas to the skillet and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until the butter is just melted and coats the snap peas, about 2 minutes. Serve right away.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.