- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 large head bibb lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup pea shoots
- 1 Hass avocado, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup salted, roasted sunflower seeds
How to make this recipe
- In a mini food processor, puree the scallion with the olive oil and lemon juice until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss the lettuce with the pea shoots, avocado, grape tomatoes and sunflower seeds. Pour the dressing over the salad, toss and serve.