- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 scallion, minced
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1 whole rotisserie chicken, meat pulled from the bones and shredded
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, finely diced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Pita bread and lettuce leaves, for serving
- In a large bowl, whisk the mayonnaise with the mustard, scallion and celery. Stir in the chicken and apricots and refrigerate until chilled. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with pita bread and lettuce.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.