- 16 thin slices of pancetta
- 1 Pink Lady apple—peeled and cut into 16 wedges
- 3 ounces Manchego cheese, sliced 1/4 inch thick and cut into 2-by-1/2-inch sticks
- Sixteen 2-inch rosemary sprigs or toothpicks, for skewers
How to make this recipe
- Preheat a grill pan. Arrange the pancetta slices on a work surface and place an apple wedge and a cheese stick in the center of each slice. Wrap the pancetta around the filling and secure with a rosemary sprig or toothpick.
- Grill the skewers until the pancetta is golden and crispy and the cheese is melted, 5 to 6 minutes. Serve hot.
Lively, fruit-forward sparkling wine: NV Juvé y Camps Brut Nature Cava.