- 3 cups natural-style apple juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- Pinch of ground allspice
How to make this recipe
- In a saucepan, combine all of the ingredients and cook over moderate heat, stirring, until the sugar has dissolved, 3 minutes. Pour into an 8-inch square glass baking dish. Freeze until icy around the edges, about 1 hour. Using a fork, scrape the icy shards into the center. Continue to freeze, stirring occasionally, until slushy throughout, about 3 hours longer. Scoop into bowls and serve.
One Serving 91 cal, 0 gm fat, 0 gm sat fat, 24 gm carb, 0 gm fiber.